The Lawyer And The Rabbit



One weekend in California a lawyer decided to go for hunting. The lawyer drove a long way and found a nice place for hunting in the forest. The lawyer found a rabbit jumping here and there, the lawyer shoot it and watched it falling dead in the ground. For his misfortune the rabbits fell inside the fence of a beautiful house.


The lawyer thought that since he shot the rabbit it belongs to him so he climbed the fence and got hold of the rabbit and was about to return. Suddenly he saw that the owner of the house on hearing the sound came out and was approaching him. The owner came running to the lawyer and said "give me my rabbit". The lawyer replied him "your rabbit no no I shot it this is mine".

No the owner of the house said it was lying in my land so it was mine. The lawyer became very angry and shouted saying "Look I am a lawyer, I will put a case on you and sue you, you will lose and I will get the rabbit". The owner was very clever so he thought for a while and said "Ok Mr lawyer let us follow the three kick rule which we generally do to resolve difficult issues".

The lawyer decided to follow the same said, "Ok how does that work?" the owner said that that I kick you three times to full my full strength then you have to kick me the same way and we keep on going like this until one gives up. Fine said the lawyer let’s start it. I will go first said the owner and he kicked the lawyer to his full strength on his back. And when the lawyer bent over in pain the owner kicked him in his face and the third kick the owner kicked him in the stomach.


After the lawyer got the unbearable pain he said now it is my turn. The owner said "No I will quit the game and you can have the rabbit".

No comments :

Post a Comment