The Bald Man and The Fly


Once there was a Bald Man who sat down after work on a hot summer's day. A Fly came up and kept buzzing about his bald pate, and stinging him from time to time. The fly bite the bare head of the Bald Man who, endeavoring to destroy it, gave himself a heavy slap. 

Escaping, the Fly said mockingly, "You who have wished to revenge, even with death, the Prick of a tiny insect, see what you have done to yourself to add insult to injury?' The Bald Man replied, "I can easily make peace with myself, because I know there was no intention to hurt. But you, an ill-favored and contemptible insect who delights in sucking human blood, I wish that I could have killed you even if I had incurred a heavier penalty." 

Moral Of The Story: Revenge will hurt the Avenger.

No comments :

Post a Comment